Wednesday 26 June, 10.00-11.00.
Title for trial lecture: Challenges and possibilities in posthuman thinking about care practices in today’s increasing instrumental approaches to early childhood learning
Wednesday 26 June, 12.00-15.00.
Title of thesis: Stretching the boundaries of care
- First opponent: Associate Professor Annegrethe Ahrenkiel, Roskilde University
- Second opponent: Leader of the committee, Associate Professor Tove Lafton, steps in for Professor Ian Barron, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Leader of the committee: Associate Professor Tove Lafton, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- Main supervisor: Professor Anne Greve, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- Co-supervisor: Professor Jayne Osgood, Middlesex University
Leader of the defence: Dean Sarah J. Paulson, Faculty of Education and International Studies, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University